Friday, August 8, 2008

JAB WE MET-A BARD’S RENDEZVOUS WITH HIS FELLOW POETS


Online we may meet people with a similar passion and is nice to receive from them critical appreciation. It is like that each of us are, to each other, special just like their unique feedback, to write better, vital.

One hopes that there would be some endeavour
so that the interaction brings out a distinct flavour.
Hence, it is everyone’s wish and kind of a treat
when someone from the forum, one day, they meet!!




So, this time, to Bangalore, when I happened to go down
there were few poets, whom I had got quite well known.
Hence, for me, it was a sort of an unexpected treat
when beside them, myself , I could, myself, seat.

Hey all, to confer with you, was a real pleasure
the happiness I just cant ever think to measure.
Apart from being someone so very hospitable
you also showed how you could be so affable.

One and all, by your works, you’ve managed to impress
and managed to garner your share of fame and success.
It will be, for me, a sort of a wish and a dream
if with all I could write a work running into many a ream.

May you be blessed with an unending quill
that makes you write whatever you will.

Since both belong to the same poetic breed

my wish is that I can, your works, always read.


No comments: