Monday, August 11, 2008

@THE SPELL


Inspired by a work by the same name..
SOURCE: http://scribblezpad.blogspot.com

Those days when I was all alone
and not many people I had known
the feeling of being from all, an isolate
had in my mind, started to create.

Brooding I sat thinking luck was bad
and made me feel miserable and sad.
Till came, a call, an evening, one day
and till know, I don’t have words to say.

Her voice was so very smooth and clear
though she was from a place not near
spoke, we, for a very less time
which itself had some rhythm and rhyme.

Had my face, at that time, anyone seen
they would have noticed an unique sheen
as there was some sense, in me, elation
that was visible after the conversation.

There is one thing for sure, I swear
we, in future, meet or not, I don’t care.
Her voice still continues to give me felicity
and that it’ll remain as a part of my memory.

No comments: