Saturday, August 9, 2008

IT IS YOUR VOICE I WOULD WANT TO HEAR…


For that moment that we have been waiting
is, in a few hour, will be soon coming.
When it happens and you are to me near
it is your voice that I would want to hear.



I have waited for this moment night and day
so that those magical words, I could say.
When you tell me that has gone all the fear
from your voice that I would want to hear.


While we are out to make this time memorable
we know, how much, to each other, inseparable.
I want you to realize that I want to be your dear
that too from your voice that I would want to hear.

Even if fate wants to take us away farther
it is for us to plan our lives step by step further.
To what all you say, I’ll lend a patient ear
as it is your voice that I would want to hear

No comments: