Monday, August 4, 2008

MUMBAI, TO YOU, WILL I EVER COME BACK??

It is said that you can take a person out of Mumbai, not the Mumbai out of him..Even though it had been a few days that was out of the city, but still feel kinda lost..Written in that mindset ..

The day, I cannot simply think to forget
the moment, in Mumbai, my foot I set.
But the time looks has come, from there to pack
and I wonder, to her, will I ever come back.

Life I knew that it wasn’t going to be smooth
as people and things would make me uncouth.
Even to survive, if I thought that I had the knack
if I left, I wonder, to her, will I ever come back.

Like any other citizen, I too endured the local
and what all used to happen, made me vocal.
Now that I may not be able to travel on the familiar track
I ponder, to her, will I ever come back.

It is difficult to say whether destiny made me err
that now it has put in me state where I’ve to suffer.
Though for an existence, opportunity I may lack
somewhere in future to her, will I ever come back.

No comments: