Friday, March 13, 2009

WHOSE LOSS???


It is something that couldn’t be decide by a toss
as to by ending this relation, it was whose loss.
But all I can do is to reflect back and ponder
as to what all I committed as a blunder.

Yet, I cant help to, on myself, feel cross
as now I sincerely, in my life, feel your loss.
Your ways and dealings, I didn’t try to understand
or make any attempts to learn them beforehand.

If each other, one day, we had to suffer a loss
to bring us together, I don’t understand the cause.
Maybe it was meant to be a prank or nuisance
that was played by none other than providence.


Atleast I prefer to give my life a pause
and analyze, you, how I could have a loss.
Then I’ll ensure that in my next birth
I’ll undo my mistakes to ensure mirth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) nicE! Could do better