Sunday, March 22, 2009

MY T-SHIRT


On my T-shirt, it says that I play an air guitar and air drum
which isn’t the fact though I know not how to curb my boredom.
Time seems to go, on its own pace and that too so slow
that I dread what, the next moment, to me, it’ll show.




On my T-shirt, it says that I play an air guitar and air drum
I just don’t know how long to endure this ongoing humdrum.
About something’s in the past, I still repent and feel the pain
and just hope that redemption from these, one day, I’ll gain.

On my T-shirt, it says that I play an air guitar and air drum
I just detest that around me I have so much of a freedom.
Each time, without even a proper rhyme or a reason
my mind goes to think of some special person.


On my T-shirt, it says that I play an air guitar and air drum
and though wearing this one is really rare and seldom
it reminds me of the person who gifted me and was special
as forever in my life of mine, she will be extremely vital.

No comments: