Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MY TEARS IN THE RAIN….(Suggest a better title)


An impromptu work that came to the mind as it rained here briefly last afternoon..



Whenever you hear the roaring from the cloud
remember one thing that its saying by being loud
that what all you are giving me now as pain
it will be as tears that you’ll get to see as rain.


I know, at times, I had unleashed my fury
but afterwards, each time, I always felt sorry.
Yet from them, thought you, that nothing you’ll gain
and now its my tears that you’ll get to see in the rain.

Though you may think to chant someone else’s name
my feelings, for you, forever, will remain the same.
Even it hurts, till I die, I’ll never let it to wane
though it’ll be my tears that you’ll get to see as rain.

I know that, in this world, I am doomed to be all alone
as my destination in future, to God also, isn’t known.
Yet wherever you are and you enter any familiar lane
remember it’ll be my tears that you’ll get to see as rain.

No comments: