Monday, March 16, 2009

THE ISOLATED HANDS-FREE…


Somewhere I lie, unnoticed in the corner
as about me, my master doesn’t bother.
It looks like, offlate, I dont’ve any use
ever since went away my master’s muse.


Earlier I was always plugged to my master’s ear
so that endearing words, from his love, he could hear.
At times, to themselves, I know not what they would hiss
apart from the numerous times, they planted each other a kiss.


Feelings for each other was always going to be vital
and how to be in touch was also that was crucial.
Yet, not even once, thought my master about a stage
that one day, without her, he would have to manage.

Alas, the present happenings make me feel abject
as because of it, I am in a state of being a neglect.
As I see my master struggle even after hitting the sack
I just wish that his sweetheart, one day, decides to come back.

No comments: