Thursday, March 5, 2009

WHAT NOW???

I just don’t know what future, to me, will bring

and when a happy note, I’ll ever able to sing.

So slowly seems to march ahead the time

that being to myself appears to be a big crime.


Certain things, few months back, I never went to expect

and now also, there are few that I am not going to accept.

In everyone’s mind, to them, I am their biggest foe

and I know not, to whom, my sadness, I can show.


None with me, apparently wants to be my friend

and to rest my weary shoulders, none ready to lend.

Everyone puts up the garb of being so very busy

or is that they don’t want to be incommoded when cozy.


I know not what is running in the mind of my parent

but for sure, about me, they are out to sigh and lament.

All their hopes on me seem to have got crash

as it will take me long to raise from the ash.


Atleast before there was someone whom I called mine

and for me, she always used to be the key to cloud nine.

Alas, quirk of fate made her, from me, to go far away

and its only memories of hers, that are out to stay.


How, will be, I don’t want to know, my life

as, now, I want to get removed of all my strife.

Atleast all I can do is to hope for a new dawn

so that, once again, I can successfully, march on.

No comments: