Saturday, March 21, 2009

I STILL PINE FOR YOU….



How much to you, that night I made a plea
that you, once again, I wanted to just see.
Though you said that you were no longer mine
now also, it is for your love, I still pine.

For that moment, from long, I used to dread
as I knew that I wont be able to move ahead.
Now that things aren’t the same nor is it fine
and that’s why, for your love, I still pine.


To see you, one day, I may’ve to stand in a que
when that will happen, I just don’t have a clue.
To steal a glance, I wouldn’t mind breaking the line
as for your love, forever I will always pine.

Yet I’ll still look forward for some sort of a chance
so that once again, our lives, we can think to enhance.
Surely by that, my life would reach the elusive cloud nine
as for your love, today and forever, I will always pine.

1 comment:

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

There are a few loves I still pine for, but I am old, and it's ok to look back.

You did us "piners" justice with this piece.