Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WHEN WILL YOU SET HER FREE???



You know that it is her love that I always sought
knowing that she would be bound by your thought.
Yet, in my dreams even, one thing, I didn’t perceive
that all this would have made her like a captive.

Though I knew that this would be a challenge from beginning
I dismissed it lightly assuming that it would be a mere feeling.
Even though, for a while, I thought I must let her go
It was done so that, true love, to me, she would show.

Yet, I failed in all my attempts to make her only mine
as in a way, for your presence, she would still pine.
It looked like you had cast some sort of a spell
that only with you, she could manage to jell.


Even now, all that I ask you is to set her free
without much of an ado, she comes back to me.
In this period of loneliness, her presence I want
so that, till my last breath, her name I can chant.

No comments: