Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TAKE ME BACK, WILL YOU?....(An acrostic)


Time has been hard to endure and kill

Aura of yours, in the mind, is there still.

Kindness on me, I want you to show.

Enlivening my life is what only you know.

Malice for you, I never ever had.

Excuses I ask for having made you sad.

Bygones, let us put it all behind.

Amiable like you, another I won’t find.

Chance I ask so that I can still change.

Know that it would be of a varied range.

Without you, I am good as blind.

Illuminate my heart and free my mind.

Lust from you, in any way, I wont ask.

Laughter of yours, I want to always bask.

You and me, life once again, we can lead.

Onus is on you, to understand how much you I need.

Understand that this as my earnest plea.

? in your mind, hope you don’t see.

No comments: