Wednesday, September 3, 2008

U, ME AND US..
















It is late and has set the eventide
but today,am lucky as i've you by my side.
My heart seems to be joyous and skips a beat
as we approach, in the park, our familiar seat.

Gently blows the breeze and ruffles your hair
and something in your direction makes me to stare.
It's Zephyrus and Borea's wish that i see your face
so that all my worries and sorrows, i can efface.

As hither and dither, we go on a walk
it appears that its us who are out to talk.
The setting sun seems to have broken the ice
by allowing each other to see love in the eyes.

There is not a single soul whom me know
and its time, for each of us, love to show.
We know that, of it, there wont be a scarcity
as to be with each other is a sure guarantee.

As in each other's love, we sit to bask
nothing ever will remain an impossible task.
One thing, in our hearts, we know for sure
that love for each other will be always be true.

No comments: