Saturday, September 20, 2008

MUSINGS..SILENT DAYS, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS..(Suggest a better title)


I wished, for an extra moment, you could stay
and hear to what all i had to tell and say
as for a while,if the time, you could rewind
me waiting to conveince you, you will find.


Even if the bitter truth you already know
sadly there is nothing for me left to show
that makes it futile all i can as an action
as from you, there would not be any reaction.


Time, as usual,in its own way, makes a pass
and i wonder when, your love, i can amass
as whenever i get the time, about you, to think
it does not allow me to get my forty wink(s).



Those days i wish never had to come to an end
as always with you, i wanted to somehow spend.
It looked like there would never be a scarcity
of anything in this world to give us felicity.

Alas who knew that would play a game, fate
that has left me feeling, on myself, irate
which makes me pray hard for that chance
so that once again, your face, i can glance.

The path to thread on, is really hard
and many things, we might have to ward.
If my sincerity, to you, i have to prove
soon i will have to get into the groove.

Slowly the curtains for another day comes down
and all that i can do is to sit, fret and frown
that, you are to me, nowhere anywhere near
so that i could console and wipe your tear.

Wherever, you may be, close or real far
i make a wish as i sight a shooting star
that very soon, in each other's heart, we'll dwell
and those three magical words, to you, i'll tell.

If we deem each of us are precious
the need of the hour is to be courageous
so that once two hearts begin to beat as one
we can outlive both the moon and the sun.

No comments: