Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF ME?


How much, you'll never know, i want your presence
though i feel that you think of me as a nuisance.
When you say that my face you dont want to see
i'll worry whether you think you've had enough of me.


Though always i know that i cant have you by my side
without sulking a bit, i'll take it in my stride.
If yoy feel that there are others who can give you glee
its enough for me to know that you've had enough of me.


Whatever you say that you do, i blindly go to believe
as end of day, it is your love, i want to receive.
Only when certain matters, you think to keep me at sea
i'll begin to think that you think you've had enough of me.


I wont be surprised that you will come to me and say
that the time has come for each of us to go our way.
Once i know that it is 'I','YOU' and no longer 'WE'
the writing on the wall will be that you've had enough of me.

No comments: