Monday, September 1, 2008

A DIVINE BENEDICTION..



Looks like, it was unfair in my life
as it was filled with grief and strife.
Apart from making me think luck was bad
it used to make me repentant and sad.

Though I felt there would be a happiness rainbow
how much time, it would take to come, I was never to know.
It looked that, from my life, it, i was not to expect
and good days and tidings, I wasn’t destined to get.

Yet I knew that there was someone above
who would shower, on me, all his care and love.
That’s why, even though i had no clues
hope on happiness, I didn’t want to loose.

Some where far, away in the heaven
he was planning my life, to enliven.
That was the strength of my belief
that he wouldn’t give any more grief.

Now, am sure that there'll be on this earth
whose love for me, will never be a dearth.
I know that this is what, in life, that had been missing
as a form of moral support and divine blessing.

Such people, I know in life, are rare to come
as they are there to remove the humdrum.
I can just, one thing, that i can think to say
that its a debt that i cant easily repay.

When life is out, in different ways, to challenges, send
one can think of those, whose arms they are ready to lend.
These would be the people who would go the extra mile
by helping you out to have, on the face, always a smile.

Towards the end, this is what i wish to say
that surely will come happiness one day.
It will show that life is beautiful and fine
and everyone would get their share of cloud nine.

No comments: