Monday, September 22, 2008

DO YOU STILL THINK OF ME?



Though each of u shave gone our own way
your memories, in my mind, are out to stay.
Even though regularly, each other, we may not see
i want to know whether you still think of me.


I sometimes wish i could be somewhere near
so that i could drive away all your fear.
Even though your worries i may not make them flee
one thing i want to know whether you still think of me.






My love for you, will always, forever. be there

as like you, someone to get,it is really rare.
What is on my mind, wish i could say by going down on my knee
but before that i want to know whether you still think of me.


If in life, we decide to go a step further
we have to think of spending together.
One day, it'll be no longer "I", "you", but "we"
only when i know whether you still think of me.

No comments: