Saturday, September 6, 2008

GIVE ME A CHANCE...

You know that i am looking for a new dawn
for which iam being really very diffident.
Though its been hard for me to move on
all i can ask you is to remain patient.

Knowing me, hopefully, you wont regret
as the only thing i ask is a chance thats fair
so that my worries, by your trust, i can forget
and at a later date,to you, give all my care.

You might be feeling,for sure, a lot sad
finding it hard to face everyone in the crowd.
A day will come when i will make you feel glad
and of my efforts, you will surely be proud.

Whatever comes now and henceforth, as an obstacle
iam sure that together we will be able to face.
Even if people were to think to jibe or ridicule
i pray that you will be with me during that phase.

The day is not far when there will be endless mirth
which for sure, will be like the dawn of a rainbow.
Then onwwards, of joy, there would not be a dearth
as well as expereince,like this, any sort of low.

No comments: