Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WAS IT ALL A PREMONITION??


About certain things that happened not long back
it scares me out of my wits and takes me aback
as has come true most what i poured as a narration
for which i wonder was it all meant to be a premonition.

I know for sure that i dont have the power of a seer
as well as, from the heavens, voices i didn’t hear.
If could have come true what was there as imagination
it scares me as i wonder was it all meant to be a premonition.

Though in one's lifetime, happenings like these are rare
when it occurs, it suddenly makes us to think and beware.
Atleast i thought that there would be reasons for jubilation
which i wonder whether it'll be true as it wasn’t a premonition.


Hearing all what i say, may make people, on me, mock and taunt
but these issues, in my heart and mind, will stay and go to haunt.
Even though i prepare myself to face the trial and tribulation
till my last breath i'll wonder was it all meant to be a premonition.

No comments: