Saturday, December 6, 2008

ALAS…LOVE WAS NOT MY CUP OF TEA…..

A soul mate, for once, God, gave me a chance to pick
and so I went around, tried hard to find the most cherubic.
To her, I may have not told by going down on my knee
and that’s why I feel that love wasn’t going to be my cup of tea.





May be, I didn’t put efforts or go to show her my side of glam
and made her think that being with me would just be a sham.
That’s why she probably thought not to give me any glee
and now I repent that love wasn’t going to be my cup of tea.

Trust, we had decided, in our relation was going to be utmost vital
and seldom had I breached it as I didn’t want to make her lachrymal.
Still, now that it is still “I”,” you” and will never ever be a “WE”
makes me feel that love was never going to be my cup of tea.

Now, she wants to, from my life to go forever, far away
her memories, till eternity, will haunt and in my mind, stay.
To one answer, in my heart, I will always, forever, be at sea
as to why, love, for her, was not meant to be my cup of tea.

No comments: