Thursday, December 11, 2008

GOOD BYE MY MUSE…..


Those days, to my life, you were still new
and if I tell you now, you wont’ve a clue
as whenever about you, I used to just think
all I used to do was to my feelings, ink.


Even though I craved for your presence
I respected, every time, your silence.
So all that i used to do was to sit and write
without caring whether it was wrong or right.


My quill would never stop and ink wouldn’t dry
as themes would come even at nights when I would lie.
I saw you as someone with whom I could spend my life
apart from being with each other in joys and strife.

Alas, fate had plans that you, to time, I loose
and with that you ceased to be my only muse.
Hope one day, when you will, my works, you read
you will realize, how much of you, I had the need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*speechless*