Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I PROMISE, I WILL TAKE IT IN STRIDE….








































Though bad luck from coming into my life, I can’t save
instead I will make efforts so that I can try and be brave.
Whatever feelings I had for you, I will start to subside
and whatever happens, I promise, I will take in stride.


Even if my heart wants to vent out a river like and cry
or if the mind thinks that its better for me to let out a sigh
all this and more, from everyone, I will try and hide
and whatever happens, I promise, I will take in stride.

I know, after you, that I’ll never have any person as my own
and I have to begin to lead life by myself and be alone.
I will still think about you, as usual, every eventide
and whatever happens, I promise, I will take in stride.

I just wish that in my next life I could woo you again
Though in this lifetime, all my efforts went in vain.
All my efforts, I will renew then so that you are my bride
and whatever happens, I promise, I will take in stride.

No comments: