Sunday, December 28, 2008

NICKNAMES…..

NOTE TO THE READER:

The nicknames are all abbreviated, in caps and been given different colours. So deciphering may be an impossible task.



INTRODUCTION:
To every individual, it is what has been kept as their name
which they use as a passport, to gain in life, eternal fame.
But sometimes they tend to be someone so very dear
that nicknames we keep, without much of a fear.

Though it may have been of a different range
by which the original name might’ve got change
it somehow, on the person, may get stick on
even if the person, in life, may move on.

At one time, when in love, I had fallen
I thought someone’s life I could enliven.
Now about her nicknames I write from memory
which forever, will remain in my mind’s treasury.


There used to be someone whom I knew and was like a BABY
as the innocence in her, would show on her cheeks that were chubby.

To protect her from everything, I thought was my DUTY
as there were a lot more things apart from her heavenly beauty.

As an individual, she was someone so very MAGNIFICIENT
that in her eyes, I thought I had seen my future and present


I knew that I had to accept her in totality as a PERSON
and thought she was there more than a reason or season.

I was bowled over by what she had as SIMPLICITY
apart from displaying, what she had as humility.

Every night and day, for her used to beat my HEART
and not even for a while, feelings wouldn’t depart.

Her love, that she offered, was so very PURE
and always she used to tell that “I’ll be your(s).

So I used to, for her presence, just YEARN
as I always wanted to show her my concern.

In so many ways, she had proved that she had TALENT
which everyone around her knew as it was evident.

Being with her used to make me feel like DIVINE
as I hoped that she would take me to cloud nine.

I had heard lots about her, as a personification of KINDNESS
by which there were many more people who had got impress.

So I thought that I was lucky that I had got someone RARE
and felt that forever that I too must show her some care.

By saying those three special words, I wanted to make her SPECIAL
and to lead life on my own, I knew that she was going to be vital.

Yet, came the unfortunate day when, for me, I thought was PERFECT
thought to move on in life and all my proposals, to just reject.

CONCLUSION:
Now that someone has gone really far away
It is only memories that are out to stay.
only by these names that the heart has got touch
as they serve a reminder about someone who meant so much.

No comments: