Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WAS I JUST AN OPTION???






Among all those people i came across and knew
i had thought,love,i give, to you, that is true.
Apart from that when i had so much of devotion
it hurts thinking that for you, I was just an option.

As an individual, i held you in such high esteem
and leading life with you was always my dream.
Maybe i was never able to give you satisfaction
which made you consider me as just as an option.

I thought that forever, for me, you’ll be special
and to ensure that i took care of even the trivial.
What all i did, i wont ever have a justification
as it makes me think that for you,i was just an option.

Ever night and day, i find it as a bitter pill to swallow
as feelings like this, none, to me, will ever go to show.
Yet in my heart and in my ending, there’ll be one question
as to, for you, those days, was i meant to just be an option.

No comments: