Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MY INBOX….YOUR SMS’s….





































Now that you are nowhere close and in sight
all that I can do is to sit back and do all night
to read all that you had sent as a message
which tells me how fast time has made its passage,

Those days your words used to make me feel endear
and made me feel that, though I was far, always near.
A message those days itself was enough to start flying
apart from what all we used to exchange as sweet nothing!!

What all, I hope you remember we used to SMS chat
as a topic used to be there with us at the drop of the hat.
Even though we had we were separated by many a mile
end of it, it just mattered if both our face let out a smile.

Though many days later, face to face, we finally met
the look we had on our faces, atleast, I can’t forget.
Atleast to keep in touch again it was going to be vital
as by then, “talking” through messages, had become a ritual.

After you went away and I look back, through the SMS, at the past
all of a sudden, it makes me feel what all I’ve incurred as a huge cost.
In your memory, my heart, now and then, all that it does is to cry
and all that the mind does is to bother, about all these, me with a WHY.

Since I cant count sheep, once again, one by one, your messages, I read
and curse myself why, then, I couldn’t convince you of how much I need.
Even though time has gone away and opportunities may be so very few
atleast before its late and memories fade away, let me tell I LOVE YOU.

No comments: