Monday, December 8, 2008

“I WILL TELL YOU LATER”….


Of something, in the past, I didn’t have a cure
or about myself and the situation, I wasn’t sure
as whenever the talk came about the future
I would always exclaim “I’ll tell you later”!!


Those were the days I had someone as my own
and all that I wanted to do is tickle her funny bone.
Whenever for her queries, I didn’t want to answer
I would always exclaim “I’ll tell you later”!!

It was evident that we craved for each other’s presence
and yet I always wanted to leave an element of suspense.
May be it was just that I wanted to carry the topic further
which used to make me exclaim “I’ll tell you later”


Now that I look back as to what all, then, I did
makes me feel that then I must have been candid.
The fact she is gone and all that I do is ponder
that there wont be anything that “I’ll tell you later”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do u get so cute pics ???