Thursday, December 18, 2008

JUST "COME" ONTO ME...


The night is wild and you look so voluptuous
that i want to devour you as you are delicious.
The lust in your eyes, is what i want to always see
and so that whenever i want, just can "come" into me.





All my wildest cravings, I want only you to satisfy
as every time, i want to get a feeling of being high.
No one else can do it even if i were to pay a fee
and so that whenever i want, just can "come" into me.


I bend myself and hiss something naughty in your ear
and use it is a pretext for approaching you more near.
As you rub my back and bite me like a sting of a bee
It reminds me whenever i want, you can just "come" into me.


As i stealthily approach down towards your navel
it entices me so much that there is something to unravel.
I just feel to lift you and make it bend, your knee
and so that whenever i want, you can just "come" into me.

No comments: