Saturday, December 27, 2008

GOOD BYE 2008...


The year, for me, that had started off with a bang
wherein one and all, my praises, wished for and had sang
as i embarked on my professional life for a new date
which now i want to forget before i say bye to 2008.

Guess my intuition had made realize that i was wrong
as i was not meant to, in that new place, belong.
I realized that i had a done a mistake too late
and now i must forget before i say bye to 2008.

Then came the time when i said adieu to a place
that was known from long by being on a fast pace,
Maybe to come back to my roots was always there as fate
and that too before came the end to the year 2008.

For something special, from long, I used to always want
and as a prayer, i always used to repeatedly chant.
Unfortunately this year, i got trapped by wrong bait
which has left me sulking as i say good bye to 2008.

I had a hard and terrible time standing on my feet
as to do that, was going to be a miraculous feat.
Though i somehow succeeded, still i feel irate
which i must forget before i say bye to 2008.

In so many ways, as usual, I was out to err
and in the process, in different ways, had to suffer.
Hope all these in the forthcoming year, I obviate
as i say, for now, a good bye to the year 2008.


























No comments: