Sunday, December 7, 2008

IS THERE ANY ONE WHO WILL REALISE MY WORTH??






















In this world, among all those people, women and men
I may be considered as one such unique specimen
that will never get to know a lady on the face of this earth
who will ever understand me and my true worth.


Never will I allow another person like you to come near
even if it means there wont be anyone, for me, to cheer.
Yet there will be that regret that there is none to give mirth
as well as someone who will never understand me and my true worth.

May be I had done a lot of sin in my lives of the past
that now even an iota of happiness with me doesn’t last.
God must have decided something’s even before my birth
that there wont be anyone who will understand me and my true worth.


In life, I am sure that it will be difficult for me to able to move on
and I wont have a purpose, to impress someone, as I wake each dawn.
Over time, unhappiness will be the only thing that will be a girth
as there wont be anyone who will never understand me and my true worth.

No comments: