Sunday, January 11, 2009

A WILD NIGHT....


The atmosphere is serene and wild is the night
and yet, i would've seen you sitting with fright.
Love is what, iam sure, that i would go to show
as weariness, I wouldn’t never want to seen on your brow.


The atmosphere is serene and wild is the night
and i would've wished to make love, with all my might.
Atleast i would hoped, that by a feel of my prowess
you would've been able to, on me, slightly impress.


The atmosphere is serene and wild is the night
and in your arms, I would have felt lost and night.
Even if all my bones, you would've gone onto break
i wouldn’t mind as from your embrace, I dont want to wake.

The atmosphere is serene and wild is the night
alas, now to me, you are nowhere at all in sight.
I know not, to whose arms, you were out to run
as i repent for the mistakes that i had done.

No comments: