Friday, January 23, 2009

WAS I JUST A TIME PASS????


You leaving me, no doubt, has left me upset
and i take the blame for myself not being set.
Yet i want to know was i nowhere a match to your class
for you to decide that with me, you just do a time pass.




Having feelings for you, i hope i committed no offence
as i thought that i would get help from providence.
Yet i cant understand why that among the mass
why did he make you to treat me like a time pass.

I know i didn’t show you the path filled with pelf
and this was apparently the foolishness of myself.
That’s why you started to refer me from "Iam" to "I was"
which i failed to realize then that i was a time pass.

Thoguh my heart and mind has all got a scar
and memories of mine, if any, you may go to mar
tell me one thing candidly today, oh lass
was i something for you or just a time pass.

No comments: