Thursday, January 29, 2009

ONE MONTH ON.....


Its been a month since the "demise"
and still my heart lets out cries.
The mind is unable to keep away
from thoughts that comes its way.







In front of all,i try to put a veil
so that none see me let out a wail.
Each time it hits me that my angel
i was unable to understand her well.










It worries me about tomorrow's sake
as to what direction life will take.
Its sure that she wont take me back
even if i confess that she,i lack.


Ever second of the day goes slow
and still answers i want to know.
Unrest is there as passes every moment
and surpresses feelings that are vehement.

But someone apparently is at "peace"
though my feelings for her,wont cease.
All that i can do is reminiscence and write
without caring whether its wrong or right.

No comments: