Tuesday, January 13, 2009

AS I RETRACE....


Those days, I would just wait for the weekend
so that, only with you, time, i could spend.
All those memories we shared, I cant efface
so i go about and each of the path, I retrace.

Guess for you, those memories were not vital
as i always felt that time, for me, was memorable.
I remember how much i used to be awe of your grace
which i recollect as each of the path, I retrace.

On me i always had this apprehension
and till the end, remained that last option.
In some ways, i know, i didn’t give you the space
maybe that’s were i erred as each of the path, I retrace.

Now during my free time, one thing i can’t resist
is to, all our "adda's",i go about and visit.
In each spot, i see if i can see your face
as i go about and each of the path, I retrace.

No comments: