Saturday, January 24, 2009

NEVER DENY MY LOVE...



The inevitable day will come when we've to move ahead
and memories may still remain in the heart and head.
Atleast i hope that you would accept me as someone real
and of my love to you, if asked of, dont make a denial.

In us we had so much of a tangible difference
which i thought for our relation, be an essence.
Even though things fell apart and appeared to be surreal
hope, in future, of my love to you, you dont make a denial.

I regarded you, in my life, more than any queen
whom i thought, I’ll get happiness umpteen.
Though i failed in my attempts to make you regal
atleast of my love to you,dont make a denial.

May be, due to certain complexities, to each other, we couldn’t suit
or is that the efforts i put, never got to ripe and bear fruit.
Now i regret what all i did to please you was trivial
yet of my love, if asked of,dont make a denial.

No comments: