Thursday, January 8, 2009

EVERY SIP THAT I DRINK....


As usual, every sip that i take and go to drink
i know that iam threading towards disaster's brink.
About me, i don’t have even the slightest care
as i know that life, for me, will go nowhere.

As usual, every sip that i take and go to drink
about why something’s happened, it is yet to sink.
Though i knew that i was always destined for strife
i felt somewhere there would some happiness in life.


As usual, every sip that i take and go to drink
some incidents to happen, I am unable to get the link.
Then why did that GOD, someone, he thought and sent
so that about my feelings i sit back, write and vent.


As usual, every sip that i take and go to drink
many of my shortcomings, comes back as i think.
The more i contemplate, it makes me to brood
as more than one occasion i had been rude.

No comments: