Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I WONDER WHERE THEY ARE....



Not long ago, here, a couple used to sit
love on their faces, always used to be lit.
Now it is many days they've come this way
and so wonder, nowadays, where are they.


Around the park, arm in arm, they would go about and walk
and seat themselves here so that their eyes could talk.
I was the lone witness to hear what all they had to say
but from a long time i wonder, where are they.


In each other's love, they would go on to bask
thinking that separating them was a Herculean task.
Though they might've not known what in the future lay
still offlate I cant help to wonder, where are they.


They were the best couple i had known
and without their presence, I feel alone.
As i want to see them come back what may
hope I’ll never have to wonder where are they.

No comments: