Saturday, January 10, 2009

WEEKENDS...


Those days, whenever used to come the weekend
i wanted to be with you much more than any friend
Though the time you used to give me was scarce
it was love that i wanted to see on your face.



Those days, whenever used to come the weekend
it used to be like an opportunity godsend.
Thought i that there was no need for a better flick
than our own presence to make our relation to tick.


Those days, whenever used to come the weekend
my ears and shoulders, I always used to lend.
As in each other's love, we would go onto bask
separating us, i felt, would be a Herculean task.


Those days, whenever used to come the weekend
i never thought one day all this would end.
You deserting me, I don’t say was wrong or right
as all i can do is to reminiscence and write.

No comments: