Saturday, January 31, 2009

AS THE CLOCK STRIKES TWELVE...



These days, as the clock strikes 12,i go to bed
taking with me, some old memories, in my head.
It reminds me of the time when i used to get bliss
and also think of someone whom i dearly miss.








These days, as the clock strikes 12,i remember some moments of elation
which i used to get whenever with someone i used to've a conversation.
Though after each call, it used to leave me wanting for more
i didnt know that the other i had left feeling bore.

These days, as the clock strikes 12,i sometimes begin to wonder
about the reasons, why our relation got broken and got asunder.
Was it that by my dealings, she never felt or got impress
so that she moved on without giving me a reason to express.

These days, as the clock strikes 12,i try hard to go to sleep
as it is difficult to console my heart that is out to weep.
No longer will be on my lips, someone’s familiar name
and for my indifference, i have to take the blame.

No comments: