Friday, February 27, 2009

WOES OF THE MOBILE CHARGER…..





Alone I stand, by myself, affixed to the wall

as my master doesn’t use me before he makes a call.

What has happened to him or his handset, I wonder

and to be neglected like this, what I’ve done as a blunder.

Those days it used to be a sort of a mystery
as to how quickly used to drained out the battery
that once the night’s conversation was over
the handset would be fixed to me before I could wonder.

All night, with his beloved, my master would talk
hoping one day with him, the aisle, she would walk.
All they talked and did, I know not as it was in silence
and to others also, as it never created, any nuisance.

Now that my master and his beloved have moved on
hardly anyone comes near me to switch me on.
Gone away are those nights of bliss and elation
as no longer is the need to reignite the old passion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The earlier picture was kinda big and ugly..this is a lot better..

Work wise,amusing...