Saturday, February 14, 2009

LESSONS FROM LOVE....



Being in love, I learnt how to smile
but it never took me the extra mile.

Being in love made me proud of my existence
but it didn’t continue due to my impudence.

Being in love made me always keep up my head
but it didn’t give me the path to take life ahead.

Being in love made me discover such a nice muse
but it is tears of blood that i now ooze.

Being in love made me look ahead in life
but alas now what am surrounded is strife.

Being in love made me crave for someone's face
but even now, her cherubic smile, I cant efface.

Being in love, on myself, i felt proud
but now on, I’ve to be alone in the crowd.

Being in love made me realize the importance of sacrifice
but it was all meant to be futile brings tears to my eyes.


Being in love with her, till eternity. I’ll never regret
but will feel sad that my memories she'll have to forget.

No comments: