Saturday, February 7, 2009

IF ONE LAST TIME WE COULD MEET...


Before end of time, if one last time, we could meet
i promise that my heart,towards you,i will let it to beat.
Slowly i have realized that it was a huge cost
to have,like you, a gem of a person, lost.


Forgiveness i ask and mistakes i wont repeat
before end of time, if one last time, we could meet.
Your presence, at one time, meant so very much
that forever my heart, has got touch.

Though iam sure that things won’t be the same
as you will be bound by someone else's name.
Before end of time,if one last time, we could meet
i will request that for the last time, together we seat.

Hoping knowing me, you wont ever regret
and my details, you wont easily forget.
I hope, with some kindness, me you'll treat
before end of time, if one last time, we could meet.

1 comment:

MrsSimmons said...

I love this one - wow - it hit something within me... Man