Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ALONE IN THE CROWD…(Suggest a better title)



Alone in a corner of my room, all by myself, I sit
and ponder as to why, once again, my life got hit.
Not just that my company someone went to spurn
but my own daily bread, I am unable to earn.





The ongoing situation makes the situation worse
or was it some sort of, I know not, a curse
that has become a source a worry and regret
which my parents think as the wrong son they had to beget.

Grandmother doesn’t seems to have a worry or care
as for her, it doesn’t matter, whether am here or there.
Dad is still there able to provide for the next meal
but it is the son’s inner angst, he is unable to feel.

“Friends”, you may call them are in the city
but none to be with me partaking their felicity.
All of a sudden, it looks that am their foe
and its better that my face, I don’t show.

Slowly passes, in the day and night, the time
that being to oneself is like a heinous crime.
Thoughts always come of someone I pine
though I know that she wont be mine.

All I can hope is for the arrival of a new dawn
so that, in all ways, I can quickly move on.
It is time that I am again proud of my existence
and stop making people treat me as nuisance.

No comments: