Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER…


God knows, for both of us, what he went to chalk
that though we didn’t ever meet or even talk
why he created in me so much of a pain and bother
by making you, in someone’s life, as a significant other.

It was known that we had a friend who was common
with whom, one day, I thought I could have my union .
But even if I had managed to take away her farther
you would be still there as in her life as a significant other.

Her love is what I always had a desire and want
though about you, she mostly used to rave and rant.
All these were an obstacle to bring her to me, closer
as you were always in her shadow as a significant other.

Now that in my life, her, I know not how I lost
and for that, night and day, am paying the cost.
My only wish is that one day when she gets a partner
hope you will cease to be there as a significant other.

No comments: