Monday, February 23, 2009

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO FIND A LOST LOVE???



INTRODUCTION:
A poster of SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE when i saw
something in it, left me with a strange feeling of awe
It was something that for long I am asking someone above
as to “WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO FIND A LOST LOVE”??


This was an answer, for sometime now, I am trying to realize
and hence seeing the “options” beneath, I began to analyze.
Hopefully this work, when my only true love gets to read
she understands, how much her company, I need.


MONEY:

This was something, for me, assured by pedigree
though its nature, only in future, I would see.
Whatever and how much it was, surely it was a bonus
and I felt, on this our relation ,wasn’t the onus.


Moreover you always knew, as person, what I am
as someone who was without any fanfare or glam.
Yet I was ready to put in efforts that were umpteen
so that in my heart, you were there as my queen.

LUCK:

Though to get it, one may be really fast
It is no guarantee that it’ll always everlast.
I always believed to get it, one had to toil
so that the rewards once got, none could spoil.


To have got a person, by chance, in my life, like you
was my desire that it would be there without any cry or hue.
Yet I always wanted to make you feel happy and proud
so that both could stand out tall in the crowd.

SMART(S):

It was known to you that, I was no Greek god
nor did I want you to’ve a Kareena like bod.
I always appealed by your inner self and beauty
and being loyal was always going to be my duty.


If you remember, I had never taken a look
and to fall in love, it was a risk that we took.
Even now, in our hearts, our intentions are pure
that I hope that to bring us back, it’ll help for sure.


DESTINY:

For this, the individual has always been the maker
and so I thought that it would be both of us together.
Though in many ways, we always had a difference
It would be, in our lives, some sort of an essence.


Still we had some things that were common
and that could have brought about our union.
Yet, for it we had to give it a careful thought
though, in our hearts, each other, we sought.

CONCLUSION:

Each of these views, if one were to give a glance
the issue confronting me would make some sense.
I hope that the effort I’ve put in each expression
ultimately leads me to get some jubilation.


If after reading it, something in your mind, you felt
I’ll be happy also if your heart also went to get melt.
All this, hopefully, will make her to me, come back
so that she can take away what all now I lack.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

title is catchy!!..movie is amazing no doubt...

coming to the write,thought provoking...looks like your works as inspired by something thats topical in life..

keep it up and pray that you get what your heart desires!!!