Saturday, February 28, 2009

FOR YOU….


FOR YOU, I know not how I got the fascination
but certainly it was much more than infatuation.

FOR YOU, I know not how my heart got melt
all that I can say that each time, glad, it felt.

FOR YOU, I know not made me to talk
as wasn’t clear the plans fate was to chalk.


FOR YOU, I know not how I managed to cling
happiness in my life, I expected you to bring.





FOR YOU, I know not what made me think you as my soulmate
though I knew for something’s to happen, for long, I had to wait.


FOR YOU, I know not, to you, my love, I went to confess
despite I knew that I had to try hard to garner success.


FOR YOU, I know not, to be with you, what made me to relocate
perhaps without knowing that differences one day would create.


FOR YOU, I know not how got suppressed my lust
so that, on you, I started to put all my implicit trust.


FOR YOU, I know not what made me do very candid
that certain things, about my past, I never hid.


FOR YOU, I know not how I tried to make you proud
just to make sure that we both could stand out in the crowd.


FOR YOU, I know not how I allowed you to move ahead
that too when explanations were still left unsaid.


FOR YOU, I know not when, me, you’ll think to forgive
so that one day, salvation, I can think to receive.


FOR YOU, I know not why my heart is still out to pine
though I know that you’ll never want to be mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So,what was the end result of all these ??