Friday, February 6, 2009

MEOW...ARE YOU THERE???


To talk to me, all that someone had to say "meow, are you there"
and i would have wished that her eyes,i could just stare
so that it could be transported to the world of dream(s)
and in her company, smiles is what i would think to beam.

To talk to me, all that someone had to say "meow, are you there"
all that i would've done is offer her all my love and care.
For me, she was some sort of a recurring addiction
with whom i thought to fulfill all my fascination.


To talk to me, all that someone had to say "meow, are you there"
my love will always be there,which,now and forever, I’ll swear.
What all i had, I was ready, to, wholeheartedly give
as from my life, I never wanted her to ever leave.

To talk to me, all that someone had to say "meow, are you there"
alas all these are memories and her i cant see anywhere.
Those words for me were like coming from the mouth of a baby
that every night when i used to hear from her like a lullaby.

No comments: