Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MUSINGS AT PEARL GATES..


As i sit and, at PEARL GATES, wait for my turn
what all happened in my life, am having a re-run.
Though there are a lot of them and the que is long
there is not even a single face i know in the throng.

Very soon, hope I’ll receive my redemption
and will vanish away all the apprehension.
Atleast then, to myself, I’ll let out a smile
which had vanished from my face, a long while.

If i could confess, its when i went to err
which caused, at one time, pain to her.
Her forgiveness, to ask, chances i never had
or else, long back itself, I would've been glad.


Heaven or hell, I know not what'll be my domain
but a human's birth is not what i want to regain.
Even if i were to see only a lot of sorrow
i wont mind as i don’t want to wake up tomorrow.

On the address system, my name, they are out to call
and very soon, on my life's chapter, curtains will fall.
Somewhere on earth, I know for sure, that an angel
will smile in peace and about me, to others, tell.

No comments: