Thursday, February 26, 2009

WHOM DO I TURN TO???



Time seems to go very slow
to none, my face, I cant think to show.
Still in life, I don’t have a single clue
for something, whom can I turn to.


Each morning, I dread he day that God goes to send
and as night comes, alone, I don’t know how to spend.
Even if the night somehow quickly flew
next day I don’t know whom can I turn to.


I know, to someone, I caused a lot of pain
in return, I have to endure all this as a bane.
Though her going away has been a blot from the blue
henceforth for something, I know not whom to turn to.


Everyday it is a new challenge that I’ve to fight
and all I can do is my woes to sit back and write.
Though for some questions, answers I wont ever know
I dread, for something, I don’t know whom to turn to.

No comments: