Friday, November 28, 2008

WILL I GET BACK THE GAL I LOVED?



























I don’t know why she is no longer in the mood
as all by herself, she wants to sit back and brood.
Offlate, when she has decided to lonely as a cloud
I want to know whether I’ll get back the gal I loved.

Her voice, has now, has become so very feeble
thinking about it makes me feel really terrible.
I pray that what she is going through, she is aloud
as I want to know whether I’ll get back the gal I loved.


So many things, about her, I wish I know beforehand
as if we were to lead life, all these I have to understand.
Just that I miss someone who always used to laugh out loud
and so I want to know whether I’ll get back the gal I loved.

She still is someone whom I want to call my own
and whatever happens, her company, I wont disown.
Before both decide that we both have to stand out in the crowd
I want to know whether I’ll get back the gal I loved.

No comments: