Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ON BEING INSENSITIVE…PLEASE DON’T BE SO…


Sometimes there are people whom we, a lot care
what they maybe up to, we always want to be aware
as around them, may revolve our entire life
without which, we dread, will be only strife.




When the world goes round in such a fast pace
to the other, we may end up not giving any space.
Though we may have, on them, a lot of concern
It upsets us, when about them, we don’t learn.


It makes the other to sit back and wonder
whether knowing the other is really a blunder
as there would not be any scope for mutual trust
and what all done till then, would start to rust.

Then comes back to the mind to repeatedly haunt and worry
that a reply didn’t come even though in all SMS’s,you said SORRY.
Nothing can be done when other’s heart has been hurt
though there was not there even a single act of being curt.


About this I say as this hits me repeatedly, very hard
and which from my system, I am trying to ward.
By forgiving me always, the other person has been kind
still, I hope that not even a trace of it remains in the mind.


So, all of you, I pray that in a relation, you sow the seed
that as you continue to be there beyond very word and deed
you, to the other, nowonwards,start to be a little more, sensitive
instead of going by the heart and mind goes out to perceive.



No comments: